Whether you are developing a new OHS management system or upgrading your OHSAS 18001 program we can help streamline the process. We can help implement the requirements and develop the “safety culture” needed to reduce risk and injuries. EHS-MS can help with the following services:
- ISO 45001 gap assessment and implementation planning
- Implementation team training
- Hazard identification and risk assessment training
- OHS documentation including procedures, work instructions, and forms.
- Developing written OSHA programs – Hazard Communications, LOTO, Forklift, and others.
- Internal auditor training and internal auditing
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS) programs.
We can develop a scope of work designed to meet your needs and budget.
We have developed a set of policy, procedures, and form templates needed to develop an ISO 45001:2018 conforming occupational safety management system. The templates include:
- Level 1 OHS Manual – defines the core processes
- Hazard identification and risk assessment procedure and matrix
- Incident investigation procedure and forms
- Internal Audit Checklist
- OHS performance score card
- Summary of OSHA regulatory requirements
- Management Review Template
We are an ISO 45001 consultant who can help streamline your ISO 45001:2018 certification.